miércoles, 11 de agosto de 2010

From: Mrs. Angela P Anderson / invest



Dear Sir,

I and my son want to invest in your country. Anyway, my name is Mrs.Angela P. Anderson from Liberia presently staying in Estonia.

Already, I have gone through your profile, and I considered you to be credible and competent enough to handle a big project of this nature, which is the reason why I decided to contact you.

Personally, I would like to go into business partnership with you, so that you can assist me to invest and manage my fund there.

The only thing I am considering is the tax, I don't know how much tax the Government of your country will take from the funds that I want to invest in your company and I don't know if there will be any other requirements from us. I and my son intend to invest jointly with you.

The purpose of this mail is to open up communication with you to enable us know each other as regards to our plan to invest our money properly with you.
God bless you as we will be looking forward to hear from you
urgently.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Angela P. Anderson

No hay comentarios: